Event Privacy Notice
Event photography and filming
When taking photographs/filming at Eel Brook Weekend, we display notices on the common to inform participants of this. These notices advise event attendees in advance that photography/ filming will be taking place, and how they can notify us if they do not wish to be photographed/filmed.
This process is used at Eel Brook Weekend with multiple individuals, where it would be impractical and disproportionate to obtain signed consent forms for all individuals. Below is a copy of the full privacy notice.
Where photography/filming of children in concerned, we will only take identifiable photos of children where consent from the parent/guardian has already been obtained by written consent.
This Notice explains how Eel Brook Weekend (EBW) will use your photograph(s)/film(s) for marketing and promotional activities and the range of marketing channels EBW may use. This includes, but is not limited to print and digital media formats including:
· Magazines and publications to promote EBW
· EBW’s websites
· Social media – across the platforms of Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube and other social media platforms that EBW may use
The photograph(s)/film(s) will be stored securely on CCF’s network and access is controlled and will be limited. All staff receive training on data protection and how to handle data securely.
The photograph(s)/film(s) will be held for a duration of two years. If we wish to continue using the photographs after this time, we will contact you to obtain consent.
We will not sell or share the photograph(s)/film(s) to third parties for their commercial purposes.
Sharing your data involving other countries
Sometimes to achieve the purposes for which we are processing your photograph(s)/film we may need to share these with other organisations based within the European Union, or if outside the European Union, based in countries that have comparable levels of protection
Please note that all images, photograph(s) and film(s) used on our website are accessible from outside the European Economic Area.
Legal basis for processing
The organisation responsible for looking after your personal data (the “Data Controller”) is ChristChurch Fulham. CCF will collect the following categories personal data: personal details, email, contact details, visual images, video, obtained from the photography/filming.
We will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) or any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018.
The legal basis under which processing of personal data may take place is your consent.
Your rights to the data
As a person whose personal data we are processing, you have certain rights in respect of that personal data; you have the right:
· To withdraw consent;
· To access your personal data that we process;
· To rectify inaccuracies in personal data that we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
· To request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing;
· To restrict the processing of your personal data in certain ways;
· To obtain your personal data for reuse;
· To object certain processing of your personal data;
· To complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about the way in which we process your personal data. Please visit: www.ico.org.uk.
Please visit https://www.christchurchfulham.com/213/Privacy-Policyto view CCF’s privacy notice which may be updated from time to time. For further queries please contact CCF by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 7736 4261.
Organisations that handle personal information must comply with a set of principles to ensure that it is:
· Fairly and lawfully processed
· Processed for limited purposes
· Adequate, relevant and not excessive
· Accurate and up to date
· Not kept for longer than is necessary
· Processed in line with the individual's rights
· Not transferred to other countries without adequate protection